2.01.2013

Raise the Bar - Rule of Thirds

Week 2!  I loved the submissions from last week.  You are some seriously beautiful people. 
This week's theme falls right in line with a little set of photos that have been screaming for me to work on them.  I mean, what cuter threesome could there possibly be to demonstrate the rule of thirds?  These three little guys are the cutest little friends.  ...I may be slightly biased. 
And, just because I have to, here's my favorite outtake:
Don't they make you just want to go on a shopping spree at Gap?  
Big shout out to my good friend, Lauren Bowyer, who seized the opportunity in the middle of our play date, and got these three together for some pictures.  I simply, brought out the camera and captured the moment.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

cuties - love the outtake!

Ashley said...

This just makes my heart smile. Thanks for sharing Libby.

nbraun918 said...

future heartbreakers right there. love it!

H. McKeever said...

They are just too cute!